So you will need :
– ½ cup fat free natural yoghurt
– ¼ Natural peanut butter
– 1 Large ziploc bag
– Mini cupcake tray and mini cupcake paper pans.
1) Place the cupcake paper pans in the cupcake tray.
2) In a mixing bowl blend the yoghurt and the peanut butter together using a spatula.
3) Pour the mixture into your ziploc bag. Close it and using your fingers push the mixture towards one corner. Then, using scissors cut the corner.
5) Place the tray in the freezer for approximately 45 minutes. Once frozen take them out of the tray and VOILA – ready to eat! Conserve them in the freezer.
Happy treat making !! Oh and Happy belated new year everyone X